About Me

My photo
The world is such a big dimension for a little fellow like me. A girl who's happiness happens to be just an acceptable member of such an immense cycle of life. Adventure is the best thing she could think of; but what's funny about her is that she's afraid of heights! Although, she tries her best to excel in everything she does. A simple girl with a big heart. Well, what could I say? That's me!!!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

ROck n' ROll

I just read a certain article from one of the blogs I follow. Throughout the reading session, I experience something like “envy” thing. I want to make noise virtually that's the second reason of the existence of this blog. It's not the noise you're thinking. I wish there will be even a single individual who will dare to spare some of his/her time just to read some of my articles. I want to have more friends through this stuff. It doesn't mean I want to be popular or what. I only wanted to be recognized. If you can notice, the first eight posts of my blog are from my internship experience. Basically, this blog was created only because of the term requirement. Our dean wanted to use this tool to help us hone our skills in writing and at the same time polish our computer abilities. I doubt if I have both of the talents, anyway.

The writer of that blog (who I was so envy about) happens to be quite few years younger than me. Well, it's not the age gap that I'm jealous about. It's the way she write her thoughts. She wite as if she's talking directly to you. I'm really a crap!

I mentioned on one of my posts that I wanted to become a writer. But, I think that dream is quite far now. I don't have the skills to write. I hate to admit this but I am just too sure of myself that I forgot that still having a talent in writing is better (which is a greater option).

I am writing because I can't contain what I am feeling as of this very moment. If I tell this to someone I know, I'm sure that he/she will laught at me? I guess I have that kind of weird friends.

Right now, I'm still searching the style of writing I should have. I don't know when. I'm not sure where. I'm having what they often called “writer's block”. Please stay with me as I unlock the possible potentian I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment