About Me

My photo
The world is such a big dimension for a little fellow like me. A girl who's happiness happens to be just an acceptable member of such an immense cycle of life. Adventure is the best thing she could think of; but what's funny about her is that she's afraid of heights! Although, she tries her best to excel in everything she does. A simple girl with a big heart. Well, what could I say? That's me!!!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Paranormal Introduction . . .

In my previous posts I wrote about having writer's block (though I can't consider myself as a writer). To answer that annoying problem, I surfed the net to search for a possible topics to write. This is at least to prove that I am worthy of this freedom of writing. These are some of the subjects some blogger may write:

  • Aliens vs Zombies
  • What do Aliens Look Like?
  • Monsters vs Aliens
  • Real Alien Sightings
  • Is There Life on Other Planets
  • Extraterrestrial Beings and Humans
  • Fun Facts about Astronomy
  • How was the Universe Created
  • Supernova
  • What are Stars Made Of
  • How was the Sun Formed
  • Getting into Black Holes
  • Life Cycle of a Star
  • Existence of Life on Mars
They offer much of my interest. That is why I tend to scribble about something that is not listed above. I want to write my own experience with paranormal things. I hope I can do it better this time. I think this will fit my own purpose of blogging.
I was once the favorite subject of tease during my childhood time. It is not of whatever reasons but because I was so so COWARD. If there's something to fetch from a very dark area I tend to low my head and cry because I'm frightened. My parents used to scold me because of this issue. They told me that they're not happy to have a weakling eldest daughter. I can't do something about it. I can't help it. The image of a very dark room made my body trembles. I think it's inside me. I don't know how. I don't even know why.
You will be starting to read some of my personal paranormal encounters on my next posts. I hope you'll like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment