About Me

My photo
The world is such a big dimension for a little fellow like me. A girl who's happiness happens to be just an acceptable member of such an immense cycle of life. Adventure is the best thing she could think of; but what's funny about her is that she's afraid of heights! Although, she tries her best to excel in everything she does. A simple girl with a big heart. Well, what could I say? That's me!!!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Paranormal Encounter 1: Girl in the Cubicle

I was grade one when I realized that I can sense something that is not normal. I spent my elementary years in a horrible school. It's not because of education matter. The teachers were very competent and intelligent. Our school was known as a public school with an honor. Bright students were sent to various district academic competition and as always grabbed the first award. I can say that it was horrible because it was also a school full of mysteries and paranormal activities.

It was one of our normal class, I felt that I am going to pee so I excused myself to go to the comfort room. Our comfort rooms were isolated. It were located to the most quiet place part of the school. It were beside a little forest. There were no bulbs inside the comfort rooms so it was so dark. I ignored the feeling of fear of that time because of two reasons: first, I'm so concentrated to pee and second, I'm so young to think about ghosts. Because of that, I immediately went to one cubicle.

As I opened the cubicle I saw a small child whose head bowed low. Her long tresses covered her face. I wasn't able to figure out how tall she was because she was in a slouch position. I can't tell if she's going to pee or whether she's done with it. Her hands were holding the hem of her skirt. She had same uniform as mine. My first reaction was shame. I shouldn't have opened the door that easily. I opened other cubicles but the bowls were either dirty or destroyed. There were no other person around. I am alone with that girl. It was then I decided to use the same cubicle the girl was using. I waited for some minute to give the girl the chance to fix herself after that incident. I waited until few minutes. I felt that my urinary bladder will going to explode so I knocked the door to inform her that I'm still waiting outside. I kept on knocking until the door opened. So what did I see????. . .There was no one inside the cubicle. I was shocked. I shouted and ran as fast as I could to vacate the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment