About Me

My photo
The world is such a big dimension for a little fellow like me. A girl who's happiness happens to be just an acceptable member of such an immense cycle of life. Adventure is the best thing she could think of; but what's funny about her is that she's afraid of heights! Although, she tries her best to excel in everything she does. A simple girl with a big heart. Well, what could I say? That's me!!!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Untitled Note :(

I don't feel right today. Everything seems to be perfectly bad. I don't know why. I don't have a job. I don't have friends with me right now. I don't have someone to talk to as of this moment. I am simply aching.


I promise myself that today, I will never use FACEBOOK again. I don't feel the networking site anymore. It is because of this site that my pains get even worse. There is something within me that is need of immediate cure.


I don't excel in everything I do. I write, no one reads. I talk, no one listens. I cry, no one comforts. I felt helpless. Can I call myself nobody? From now on, I will be called "Miss Nobody", it's not alike of the movie with the same title; I'm not a killer. If given the chance I have the power, what will it be? I want to have the power of disappearing forever.


I'd rather give my life to the one who needs it the most. Or let's just say, the one who most of the people in the society needs.


I'm in a great trouble today. My past haunts me. I want to extend my sincere apology to all the people I have sinned before but I don't know how. I want to thank the people who have made my day light but I don't know how.


I want to help but there's nothing I can give. My family needs me but I can't even buy my own food. Just imagine, I feel like I'm stuck somewhere. My friends are happy with their life while I'm asking for death.


They said "power of mind" really matters. What if I tell you that I have been using the technique ever since I was born? Would you believe me? I want to cry out loud. But I don't have the voice and courage.  I look so perfectly okay outside but I feel vast of loneliness inside.


I am alone today. I want to sleep and never awake.


I don't value myself anymore. I think if I'm gone, my family would only be the one who will be sad. Too bad for a disposable girl like me. I have done nothing. I am simply useless.


My friends used to call me when they have problems. They listen when I give some piece of comforting words but unknowingly deep inside, I am bleeding.


Am I being too emotional? I guess so, here I am again. I think I am the very first person to tell this; I wish my friends  and loved one weren't given the chance to know me so that they'll not be in trouble. I wish I weren't born at all. Sorry world, but it's over for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment