About Me

My photo
The world is such a big dimension for a little fellow like me. A girl who's happiness happens to be just an acceptable member of such an immense cycle of life. Adventure is the best thing she could think of; but what's funny about her is that she's afraid of heights! Although, she tries her best to excel in everything she does. A simple girl with a big heart. Well, what could I say? That's me!!!

Monday, June 6, 2011

DiSturBia. . .


I am writing today because I'm bored. I think this is the main reason behind this blog. I just write what I feel as of this moment. I don't care about the subject though. Can I include my emotions as one? Well, I don't know. Let's blab about the setting of a third-world country like Philippines. I love to talk about politics. According to our economists, Phillipines is one of the promising third-world country today. But, I don't believe it. It doesn't imply that I don't trust the economy or what. It just that the citizen or the constituents itself is the main core of the problem.

Let's not talk about it. I'm tired. My mind lost its proper connection. I am about to discourse something about the politics right? I hate this.

Right now, you're reading a complete example of a worthless blog.

Have you tried feeling upset with no reason at all? There's something deep within you that you wanted to wake up. You tried to smile still the unknown feeling haunts you. You talked to others but it is still useless. You feel like you're sad. You feel like there's something to be angry about with no reason again. You paused to know this fixation yet the answer is quite far to reach by your hand. You are trying to understand everything. You wanted to know who really you are. You looked into the mirror and see nothing but your own reflection looking at you. You smile and he/she smiles. You make up face and he/she will do the same. You can't see any answer. You think it's getting pointless. It's like travelling a dark tunnel without any end at all. What will you do?

Tell me if You have experienced something like this. I will be glad to hear if directly from you. We don't know this may prove that I'm not abnormal or what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment