About Me

My photo
The world is such a big dimension for a little fellow like me. A girl who's happiness happens to be just an acceptable member of such an immense cycle of life. Adventure is the best thing she could think of; but what's funny about her is that she's afraid of heights! Although, she tries her best to excel in everything she does. A simple girl with a big heart. Well, what could I say? That's me!!!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Paranormal Encounter 2: Mysterious Cubicle User

My parents used to have many ways of feeding us (their children) and because of these opportunities came that we have to move from one area to another. My second encounter with what we call today "paranormal" was when I reached the age of 10. We lived in an apartment. We occupied a room in the fourth floor and the terrace of the same building. It was a seven-storey structure. I found the terrace the most wonderful part of it because I can see different sceneries a child like me can never think of. There was a small room and a little comfort room in the terrace. Since my parents rented the place, we are free to sleep on that room. I thought sleeping in an half-open site is enjoyable but I was wrong.

One night, my family decided to sleep on that small room to have a change of sleeping location. My parents slept on the floor with my younger brother. My younger sister planned to sleep on the upper deck of the bed while I will be sleeping on the lower portion of the bed. They told me that I should sleep on the upper deck and have my younger sister on the lower section because I'm the elder. I just ignored them. They tease me that hard that I bravely said that I'm willing to have the switch. They laughed at me and told me that I'll go down after few hours of sleeping because of fear. Again, I just ignored them.

It was around 11'oclock in the evening that all of us have slept. You might be wondering why I am afraid to sleep on that hateful section? There was a big window in front of that deck. There were another two small windows on the left side of the deck. Through that two small windows, I can see the dark space of the terrace and the little comfort room. I got my blanket and covered myself.
I was awakened by a water dripping from the faucet of the little comfort room. I even smiled because I heard the sound of the urination of someone inside the cubicle. The water stopped and so the one inside the comfort room. I waited for five minutes to talk to that someone to divert my fear during that time. I was waiting for the sound of that screeching door to signal me that the one inside was finished and will go inside the room where we were actually sleeping. Ten minutes passed but still there was no sound. I decided to look down to my fellows who were heavily sleeping. I counted them all.

Supposedly, there should be three of them because the other one should be inside the cubicle. Remember, I heard the water and the sound of urination. But, I was wrong. There are four of them. Unmoved. I was totally shocked. So, who was inside of that cubicle urinating? After that revelation, howling of dogs greeted me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment