About Me

My photo
The world is such a big dimension for a little fellow like me. A girl who's happiness happens to be just an acceptable member of such an immense cycle of life. Adventure is the best thing she could think of; but what's funny about her is that she's afraid of heights! Although, she tries her best to excel in everything she does. A simple girl with a big heart. Well, what could I say? That's me!!!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

ANOTHER FACE UP TO BEAT

 I’m done with the research given to me and my other co-intern. We were so happy because we made it before the prescribed schedule. Our boss was quite pleased. He asked us to search for some more contents for the website of the company. He gave us the tasks of listing all the airline companies within Cebu provinces and their corresponding ticketing offices, different ships that anchor within the Cebu City shore, list of ports and porters, list of taxi companies, list of rent-a-car companies and list of terminals. I was quite challenged because of the tasks given to us. It is tougher compare to our previous assignments. As of this moment, we are still in the pursuit of finding the data. I hope we’ll finish the tasks ahead of time. I wish so.
                                                    
Challenges are created not only to measure one’s competencies and skills but also to measure perseverance and patience. I hope, I can finish the assignment rightfully at an earlier time. I really find it hard but I have to do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment