About Me

My photo
The world is such a big dimension for a little fellow like me. A girl who's happiness happens to be just an acceptable member of such an immense cycle of life. Adventure is the best thing she could think of; but what's funny about her is that she's afraid of heights! Although, she tries her best to excel in everything she does. A simple girl with a big heart. Well, what could I say? That's me!!!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Meaningful Ending. . . .



Every day I spent as an intern is one of those times I consider my worth essential. What I’m really trying to say is at least my eruditions are being used for the benefit of the company. I’m happy to share that almost all of the data inside the upcoming website of the company are from the researches of my co-intern and me. I passed the data and then I whole-heartedly accepted the new assignment and that is to search for the list of hospitals, police stations, fire station, LGUs within the Cebu Island.
After few hours, I passed it to our Sir with the help of my co-intern.
For about four months, I’ve experienced many things with this company. I hate to say this but time had passed so fast. It took me hours to comprehend what will be the possible things of doing something and that is to end it. I can still remember the day I first went inside the office. The emotions are still fresh as if it was just only yesterday. 

Now, is another day that I should face; I’ll be leaving the company this date. My co-intern and I bid goodbye to our supervisors and as a gratitude to their gracious help, we gave them certificates. I felt like crying, I’m sure I’ll be missing them. It is because they are the same faces I always see whenever I go to office. Our supervisors wish us luck in life hoping we will be crossing same path someday. I hope so. We treat them a snack from Jollibee to show how thankful we are for having them as our tour guides during our internship trip.  After few chit-chats, we leave the office.
My internship is over. I felt joyful and nervous or let’s say it is a mixed of emotions. I can still remember those times I wonder how will be the internship be going. I’m happy because at least I was given the chance to practice what I learn and share it people. Truly, learning does not only given birth in the four corners of classroom only. I’m immensely hoping that I can use all these eruditions for future use.


ADELANTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment