About Me

My photo
The world is such a big dimension for a little fellow like me. A girl who's happiness happens to be just an acceptable member of such an immense cycle of life. Adventure is the best thing she could think of; but what's funny about her is that she's afraid of heights! Although, she tries her best to excel in everything she does. A simple girl with a big heart. Well, what could I say? That's me!!!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Search. . .search. . . .and SEARCH!!



After passing the tasks to our boss, he gave us another task to conquer. The assignment is to look for the list of Cebu City’s hotels, pension houses and beach resorts. He also assigned us to search for Cebu city’s attractions. To complete the totality of the assignment, he also requested us to list all the Cebu’s towns and cities’ beach resorts and attractions. I have also to make enquiries on some institutions that feature money transfer as their first-hand service. Aside from that, I have also to rummage around for credit institutions available within the island of Cebu. Hearing all the assignments really made me feel energized. It does only means that the company trusts us.
 Our assignment is not easy. It is because we searched for the data of the upcoming website. After we compiled all the researches, we gave it to the company’s programmer. It is then the raw data that we have researched are process to be converted into website information. The success of our company is also affected by the presence of this website. The company is not only planning to dominate the Television world but also the networking arena through providing useful information that can be acquired from the website. Someday, or let’s just say few months later these researched data will be seen and digested by the people. Hopefully, this information will be very much helpful to them when it comes to inquiries about Cebu and its provinces. In this way, I can say I share my best to be useful.
In the other side, I’m also extending my happiness because the company’s receptionist at the same time a graphic artist asked me to call some prestigious companies. I felt really proud. It’s a feeling that I’m not certain of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment