About Me

My photo
The world is such a big dimension for a little fellow like me. A girl who's happiness happens to be just an acceptable member of such an immense cycle of life. Adventure is the best thing she could think of; but what's funny about her is that she's afraid of heights! Although, she tries her best to excel in everything she does. A simple girl with a big heart. Well, what could I say? That's me!!!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tasks Getting Tougher!!!









Researching has never been easy. Utilizing your precious time to unravel ton of questions in your head for mere satisfaction has never been friendly. More so, for the purpose of seeking the answers that will be useful not only for firm’s credibility building but also for curious individual’s learning.
I remembered writing many things with much gusto about the tasks that were given to us by our boss. Counting aside, I found the tasks time-consuming and at the same nerve-wrecking. I’m not talking about physical fighting here; it’s such that it’s so tough.
After completing the task of researching about the information pertaining to the transportation to and from Cebu City and provinces, my co-intern and I were given another mission to accomplish. We were also given the task to search and list all the possible ships that travel from Cebu to different places and vice versa. If it was only simple like that, I think I may not be talking much today. But unfortunately, we were also requested to list all the possible schedules of each ship companies. Whew! It is quite murderously demanding. For few days, we did our best to get the needed information as fast and accurate as possible. We entered various sites and borrowed their data. We copied their site as our source; of course we don’t want to be accused of plagiarism.

Finally, the sun set his brightest smile to us. After hours of sweats and neck aches (because of too much focused on the monitor), all the needed information were passed to our Sir. I can still imagine how proud and happy I am during the minute of passing.
But with the perfect combination of hard work and perseverance, we were able to gather the data needed. After which, our boss had handed us another chore and that is to cite for the hotels within the Cebu City. The task is quite heavy. I hope we can pass it on time.
Doing the tasks given ahead of time is really worth of appreciation. Right now, I value the ability of being diligent at work. It feels so light!

No comments:

Post a Comment