About Me

My photo
The world is such a big dimension for a little fellow like me. A girl who's happiness happens to be just an acceptable member of such an immense cycle of life. Adventure is the best thing she could think of; but what's funny about her is that she's afraid of heights! Although, she tries her best to excel in everything she does. A simple girl with a big heart. Well, what could I say? That's me!!!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Vacation Escapade Postponed. . . . . .


Christmas songs conquered the city’s air. Radio and DVD players joyfully play the songs that always excite us; it’s few days before Christmas. Rest assured it will be visiting our night again leaving us with big smiles. It would be wonderful to celebrate few days of Christmas vacation at home. Doing nothing; worrying nothing just simply relaxing. I can still remember the rush of excitement blanketing my system whenever I hear the Christmas songs serenading me every dawn. How I wish I could turn back the time and cherish those moments whole-heartedly.
The Christmas vacation given to students like me is useless. It is because I can’t go home to enjoy my vacation. I have to hurdle my Christmas vacation to meet the required duty hours for our internship. But, I should not let these negative emotions rule me.

We were able to finish the research and have it conceded to our Sir. At least, that part was over. He gave us another duty to do and that is to seek out for the things, places or any activities that may attract tourists to visit Cebu. He also asked us to investigate for some appealing destinations from the various provinces of Cebu. He also added the charge by requiring us to research on the different pension house of Cebu and its provinces.
I did my best to unearth all the things on net. I know how hard it is but I have to endure. After all, I’m still learning. These assignments made me realize to appreciate the necessity of internet nowadays. Though, for someone it’s just a mere product of technology but for a researcher like me; it’s my best buddy. It is where I acquire data that may take humans to pursue for a very long period of time.
Finally, I was able to finish my task and passed it to our Sir. He was so happy. He gave us another assignment. He asked me to search for the Cebu provinces’ festivals and have it arranged from January to December. He told me that he is planning to create a calendar of festival to guide tourists about the upcoming festivals that are annually celebrated by each province.
I’m thrilled and awe. I hope I can do it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment